Click, email, or call today. We can assist you with court reporters in Denver and in other locations throughout Colorado. We can also schedule all of your nationwide depositions. One call. We can do it all!
What people are saying about Hunter +
Lori Seals - Paralegal, The Spence Law Firm, LLC
- "I have used Hunter & Geist exclusively for depos in Colorado for over ten years. They are the only Court Reporters I will use in that area. I have always received excellent service from them. The reporters are fantastic, the transcripts are perfect and always sent promptly in any format I desire. The entire office is always willing to go above and beyond any expectations to make sure you get the services you need. My recommendations for Hunter & Geist are the highest I could give. They are, simply, the BEST. "
Rhidian D.W. Orr - Owner, The Orr Law Firm, LLC
- "I have been very happy with the service, punctuality and professionalism of all the reporters we have used from Hunter and Geist. I strongly recommend them."
Kenzo Kawanabe - Partner at Davis Graham & Stubbs, LLP
- "The Lobato v. State case was a historic constitutional case challenging the public education finance system. I managed a team of volunteer attorneys from various law firms to represent the plaintiff school districts and children. Over approximately 5 months, Hunter + Geist handled nearly 200 depositions with over 7,000 exhibits. From scheduling depositions to meeting transcript deadlines to providing top notch service, Hunter + Geist excelled on every level. The numerous depositions were often double-tracked, with depositions taking place across the nation. After discovery, both Plaintiffs’ counsel and the Attorney General’s Office agreed to use Hunter + Geist to handle the five-week trial. The Lobato case was monumental and required a court reporting firm that had the expertise, organizational skills, and professionalism to handle the large volumes of depositions and exhibits. Hunter + Geist met and exceeded those expectations. They are my go-to court reporters."
Teresa Seymour, Esq. - Partner at Jones Waters Geislinger & Seymour, LLC
- "I believe every one of Hunter + Geist’s reporters, not to mention the marketing and office administration, are fabulous. I always enjoy working with your firm. Your firm’s professionalism and talent are superior!"
Paul Bryon, Esq. - Partner at Overchuck & Byron, P.A.
- "We truly enjoyed working with your firm on the ten-day trial you covered for us in Adams County District Court. The two court reporters were a pleasure to deal with and performed their duties in an outstanding manner. I am a notoriously fast talker, and they both kept up with me while maintaining their sense of humor. Should we find ourselves back in Colorado, we will be certain to call Hunter + Geist."
Joseph Kiel, Esq. - Managing Partner at Kiel & Trueax, LLC
- "Since the inception of our firm, we have used Hunter + Geist, Inc. exclusively to handle all of our deposition needs. They have performed flawlessly and with competence in the standard areas of transcription and videotaping.
Recently, however, the nature of our practice has required the videotaping of the discovery depositions of a number of experts in locales throughout the United States. On each occasion, we have simply called Hunter & Geist and asked them to arrange a court reporter and videotaping. Without fail, each deposition has proceeded with able court reporters, skilled videographers, and in superb conference facilities. On occasion, we have asked Hunter & Geist to set up a videoconferenced deposition when travel to another location was not feasible. I suspect that there is a lot of behind-the-scenes contacts and work involved in setting up these depositions, but I just want to know that when I fly into a foreign jurisdiction or when I sit down at the conference room table for the videoconferenced deposition, I can depend on my deposition proceeding without a hitch. I have never been disappointed. I never worry whether a court reporter will show up. I never worry whether I will have a competent reporter. I never worry about the competence of the technician setting up the videoconference. If Hunter + Geist has set it up, I know matters will proceed just as smoothly as if the deposition were being taken in my office.
My thanks to a superb team of professionals."
Gordon, Esq. - Shareholder at Littler Mendelson, P.C.
have used Hunter + Geist's real-time court reporters
for depositions and court proceedings continuously since
1994. Because I am a hearing-impaired litigator, I rely
heavily on the real-time transcripts and need it to
be flawless. Hunter + Geist's real-time reporters consistently
meet that standard. In fact, I have used real-time court
reporters throughout the United States over the past
fifteen years and rarely receive the level of real-time
reporting that Hunter + Geist provides. I use Hunter
+ Geist not only because of its reporters' top-notch
ability, but also because the firm consistently provides
highly responsive, extremely professional, and very
friendly service. I would put Hunter + Geist at the
top of my list for any litigator looking for a court
reporter in Denver."
- Denver District Court Judge
(Former Senior Partner at Jacobs Chase Frick Kleinkopf & Kelly, LLC)
Taylor, RP - Senior Litigation Paralegal at Bryan Cave, LLP
very best court reporters in Denver and in the US--extremely accurate
transcripts, prompt, always professional. Even the opposing
attorneys want to switch to using Hunter + Geist when
they see the superior quality of their transcripts--no
one comes close to H+G.”
- Paralegal at Wheeler Trigg O'Donnell, LLP
my 25+ years as a litigation paralegal, I have worked
with many court reporting firms. What I find unique
about Hunter + Geist is their genuine interest in customer
service. Their transcripts are flawless and their technical
support is exceptional. They always follow-up after
the deposition has been delivered to make sure that
the transcript is correct and that the transcript is
in the format requested. I highly recommend their services
and I know you will be very pleased with the service
+ Geist provides reliability, flexibility and quality
service through the use of cutting edge technology including
their user-friendly Web site to schedule a reporter
and videographer. All of the reporters with whom I have
worked are professional, responsive and accurate.
I highly recommend Hunter + Geist for any reporting
needs and I always recommend them to others."
Donna Richard - Schick & Copeland, LLP
- "I really cannot tell you what an easy thing this has been for me working with you guys. I know you probably think every court reporting service gives this type of service but you are very wrong. You guys are top notch and I have every intention of emailing the man that recommended you guys and telling him he gave us an excellent group to work with. I know these were long and difficult depositions for your court reporter and the turnaround was just wonderful. Please tell everyone involved how much we appreciate you guys and the work product we received. If we have depos in Denver again, please know we will be calling on you again."